Jun 08, 2020 — Amusement parks, bars, and movies: Stage four of Indiana's reopening happens on June 14, here's how it breaks down
Stage four of Indiana's COVID-19 reopening plan is set to happen on Friday, June 12.
It's all part of Governor Eric Holcomb's 'Back on Track Indiana' plan.
What will reopen and what will remain closed? Here's a guide that will guide you into the next phase.
What you will be able to do
- State government building access restrictions will be lifted
- Professional office building employees may resume work at full capacity
- Retail stores and malls open at full capacity with social distancing guidelines in place
- Dining room service may open at 75% capacity
- Bar seating in restaurants may open at 50% capacity
- Bars and nightclubs may open at 50% capacity adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Cultural, entertainment, and tourism sites may open at a capa...